Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
Click here to download our registration form:
Must have Adobe Reader
Registration Guidelines, please read carefully!!
All registration sessions will be posted with dates, times, and which session they are (Draft or Team). The registration requirements below are still in effect regardless of a an individual or Team Registration.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
(1) pay with check, money order, or exact amount of cash;
(2) Bring participant's birth certificate; proof of age only, a copy is not retained on file. Viewing purposes only.
(3) A biological parent with picture ID must be present to sign the registration form witnessed by a MESA Board member OR bring a completed registration form with notarized signature of biological parent (step-parents, grandparents, and other non-biological parents cannot sign the registration form).
(4) Altered registration forms will NOT be accepted. Forms printed from tablets or mobile devices will not be accepted as they do not print correctly.
Please Note: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are requiring a Board Member witnessed signed registration form, or proper notarized signature because several forged registration forms have been submitted in the past.
T-ball (4U) - ages 3.5 and 4
Coach Pitch (6U) - ages 5 and 6
Coach Pitch (8U) - ages 7 and 8 (or 1st grade)
Fastpitch Softball (10U and 12U) - ages 9 to 12
Fastpitch Softball - (15U) - ages 12 to 15
Player's age determined by her age on January 1st of the current calendar year.
Please don't let the low cost of our league fees cause you concern. MESA offers more for it's teams than leagues that charge much more than we charge. Your fee gets you a 12 game season in the spring, an 8 game double header season in summer, and an 8 game season in the fall (rain-outs will be made up). We have paid field workers, paid score keepers, and we have two umpires per game for 10U and up (one umpire for 6U and 8U). Our coaches don't have to do anything but coach the game. The registration fee includes the $10 user fee paid to the City of Forney
Registration Fee's Per Player: Fall 2021
4U - $15
6U - $35
8U - $35
10U - $400 (Full Team Registration Only) up to 12 players) $50 each additional player after 12
12U - $400 (Full Team Registration Only) up to 12 players) $50 each additional player after 12
15U/High School - $450 (Full Team Registration Only) $50 each additional player after 12
Registration fee's will not be refunded after practices have begun. Participants who quit their team after practices have started and rosters and made, will not receive a refund of their registration fee.
Registration fee's pay for umpires, insurance, scorekeepers, field workers, game balls, city fee's, and other miscellaneous expenses. Registration fees do not pay for uniforms or equipment.
Practice and Game Day Information:
1) There could be designated game days for age groups if we can schedule that way.
2) Games are played Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and an occasional Saturday.
3) Practice days, times, location, and frequency are determined by the coaches.
4) We are unable to provide any information regarding your daughter's practices.
If you have any questions regarding sign ups, please email
Michelle Whitsell at firstname.lastname@example.org